Hola chicos! Comment ça va? Sto cercando di essere il più internazionale possibile.. but for the moment I still prefer Italian since I am a ‘very talkative’ boy!
Nonetheless, the injury allowed me to rest just few days, in fact as soon as it was possible I restarted my athlete preparation while continuing with rehabilitation ( I wouldn’t like my quad to become like Ted Ligety’s one after the surgery). My knee seems to be doing well and I could test it in Pozza di Fassa last week with the Italian team. Unfortunately, I have skipped lots of important events in which I would have wanted to participate but I never give up and I will find a way to catch up!! In the mean time I got a new hair cut, it is not really appreciated at home, but I am sure I will be able to hide it under the helmet.
Here is the program for the following weeks:
- Monday leaving for Pozza di Fassa
- Tuesday and Wednesday training with the Italian Team
- Wednesday afternoon packing and leaving for Hinterstoder in Austria
- Thursday ski on the World Cup slope to get confident with the steep declivity and the snow
- Friday Giant World Cup Competition
- Sunday Giant World Cup Competition
- HELP! Looking for an hostel for Sunday night in Austria
- Monday morning flight from Zurigo to Sochi for World Junior Championship
Text you soon!